How to Quickly Prove a Libertarian Wrong

  • scotpeden@cruzio.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2012
      This might be more aptly named, how to prove a Capitalist wrong, and did
      you get kissed by your Corporate betters after the deal was done?

      Lots of good facts in this article, and some things that came to my mind.

      More then 1 in 8 people in the USA live at a poverty level. Unless you
      never leave your mansion you'll probably never meet one of them, except
      for your underpaid employees.

      The USA has the most profitable health system, with the least amount of
      health services delivered in 18 of Western Nations, including the ones our
      media vilified, as proven by the much larger number of deaths in our
      nation per dollar spent on health care, verses those who are not for
      profit heath care providers.

      The US Health insurance giants lost 2.7 million customers in 2007 alone,
      so invested in Corporate Welfare Health Care which will be implemented as
      law in a few weeks, and if you don't pay up, they can take it out of your
      bank account.

      How to Quickly Prove a Libertarian Wrong

      http://thedailybanter.com/2012/12/how-to-quickly-prove-a-libertarian-wrong/

      -- -- --
      posted by Gary