Quotes from ICH 2

  • scotpeden@cruzio.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2012
      "I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the
      starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and
      brotherhood can never become a reality... I believe that unarmed truth and
      unconditional love will have the final word." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

      "This is my country, that is your country, these are the conceptions of
      narrow souls, to the liberal minded the whole world is a family" -
      Virchand Raghavji Gandhi

      "The hope of a secure and livable world lies with disciplined
      nonconformists who are dedicated to justice, peace and brotherhood." -
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

      "If you really believe in the brotherhood of man, and you want to come
      into its fold, you've got to let everyone else in, too" - Oscar
      Hammerstein

      "A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is
      reality. John Lennon