Quote from ICH

  • scotpeden@cruzio.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 16, 2012
      We are a growing group of concerned citizens who refuse to accept the
      propaganda that is pumped out each day by our government and presented to
      us as news by a compliant mainstream media.

      Sometime we need real courage to face the days news and it often breaks
      our heart to witness acts of war disguised as humanitarian actions.
      However, we remain tireless and persistent in our pu rsuit of justice for
      all who inhabit this earth. We need to take our country back from the
      avaricious corporatocracy that feeds on the War Economy. The War Machine
      has our leadership , our Media and our very lives in its pocket.
      Everywhere health care, education, and fundamental human rights have
      suffered . We, as Americans and as members of the human race , must place
      Peace as our primary raison d'etre and begin the movement into an Age
      where violence is no more. - Barton Boyce
      ***
      Defund the Bastards.
      Know who is benefiting from your every purchase.

      Recycled and used do not contribute the the profits of the Corporations
      that use their gains to purchase legislation against us.

      It was shown over a decade ago that only a 15% change in shopping habits
      by every American, would leave these corporations without the profits to
      buy legislation and politicians that work agasint us. I easily changed
      where 40% of my spending goes.

      Every single dollar these people use agasint us, COMES FROM US.