Re: How's health?

  • John Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2012
      Thanks,
      Been seeing a new doctor a few times, older guy the last one wasnt
      very attentive. The new one is a younger guy.

      Took some xrays of my lungs and tomorrow the heart, to see what might
      be a problem. The other day woke up with a bit of a swollen foot, I
      thought it was one of the meds he gave me, not sure yet, seems okay now.
      Might be a heart flooder but getting a test tomorrow.

      Thinking about not putting out a January issue, the dates are hard
      to make, might not get it out till like Jan 5 or so and I might skip
      it, January not a big issue usually. And I got to cut down on how
      many deliveries I make, wears me out, Downtown, Siliverlake and
      Hollywood mainly.

      >John,
      >
      >Still curious about how your health situation is going and whatever
      >you want to share about doc's findings.
      >
      >Hey, good publisher article of yours in the current issue. Swept
      >together a lot that's happening, and the moving story of the ill
      >foreclosure victim was worth spending the space on, well worth that.
      >
      >Regards,
      >Joe

      John Johnson
      Change-Links Progressive Newspaper