Re: [LAAMN] BREAKING: Magnitude 7.3 Earthquake in Japan

  • scotpeden@cruzio.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2012
      That stuff is really hard on your Kidney or liver, and we are not in the
      blast zone.

      Kelp alone, gives you the iodine you need, so your body doesn't hold onto
      the radiation particles it mistakes for iodine.

      And it is raining. It was proven last year, after Hillary increased the
      alert levels for radiation fall out three times by last March, that every
      time we get a weather system from Japan and it rains our radiation levels
      sky rocket.

      Now the fall out simply isn't reported, no more alert system. So, before
      it rains, eat some seaweed.

      I dislike the stuff unless I'm low on it's nutrients, so it is easy for me
      to tell when I've had enough.

      DO this and you don't need to detox after getting excessive radiation.
      Also eat seaweed before getting x rays, even from those so nice and
      friendly Taser guys, err... TSA.

      Scott

    • scotpeden@cruzio.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 7, 2012
        But Romi,

        Kept does not hold onto radiation. It flushes it out. Kelp Forests are the
        standard that is being used in Korea and the west coast of the USA by
        independent researchers when they check how much fall out we get.

        Korea insists it checks all outbound shipments for radioactivity. Japan
        has stopped doing that as it was effecting their commerce, noting from
        Japan is safe for ingestion anymore, and probably no north pacific fish
        either, anything that migrates past Japan.

        The weather system in that part of the world rarely has weather pass over
        Japan to Korea, it is the reverse.

        The radioactive readings on the West Coast of the USA are something like
        6-7 times higher then those of Korea.

        All Kelp I've found for sale in my area (Costco Trader Joes) is from Korea.

        Scott