U.N. press release on Palestine Vote, Avaaz: Huuuuge Victory - UN Recognizes Palestine!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2012
      From: Jeff Warner [mailto:notification+zz1ioree@...]
      Sent: Friday, November 30, 2012 11:19 AM
      To: LA Jews for Peace
      Subject: [LA Jews for Peace] U.N. press release on the Vote to make
      Palestine...

      Jeff
      <http://www.facebook.com/n/?groups%2FLAJews4Peace%2Fpermalink%2F101512132961
      24145%2F&mid=72303eaG4e0c2631G46e4e41G96&bcode=1.1354303164.Abm1vuSWwNn7tMrZ
      &n_m=epearlag%40earthlink.net> Warner posted in LA Jews for Peace

      <http://www.facebook.com/n/?profile.php&id=681389234&mid=72303eaG4e0c2631G46
      e4e41G96&bcode=1.1354303164.Abm1vuSWwNn7tMrZ&n_m=epearlag%40earthlink.net>
      U.N. press release on the Vote to make...
      Jeff
      <http://www.facebook.com/n/?profile.php&id=681389234&mid=72303eaG4e0c2631G46
      e4e41G96&bcode=1.1354303164.Abm1vuSWwNn7tMrZ&n_m=epearlag%40earthlink.net>
      Warner 11:19am Nov 30
      U.N. press release on the Vote to make Palestine a non-member observer
      state.

      The resolution passed with 138 countries voting “yes.” Nine countries voted
      "no" including Israel, United States, Canada the Czech Republic, and Panama.

      41 countries abstained including Germany, United Kingdom, Netherlands,
      Republic of Korea, and most of the former Soviet Union.
      5 countries did not vote: Equatorial Guinea, Kiribati, Liberia, Madagascar,
      Ukraine.
      Full list countries votes is at the end of the below link.

      <http://www.facebook.com/l/VAQEFKCPTAQGNJkHUTSTiI2kyRvtzm3N7RJ8gIbw43f0gVQ/w
      ww.un.org/News/Press/docs/2012/ga11317.doc.htm> General
      <http://www.facebook.com/l/eAQENM29DAQEB4LVGoo_9EOA54azRECKhIY2KWCpSy_kMAQ/w
      ww.un.org/News/Press/docs/2012/ga11317.doc.htm> Assembly plenary
      <http://www.facebook.com/l/eAQENM29DAQEB4LVGoo_9EOA54azRECKhIY2KWCpSy_kMAQ/w
      ww.un.org/News/Press/docs/2012/ga11317.doc.htm>

      www.un.org
      General Assembly plenary

      <http://www.facebook.com/email_open_log_pic.php?mid=72303eaG4e0c2631G46e4e41
      G96>