2 Great Entertainment Events this Saturday - Loafers Glory, and Roy Zimmerman

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2012
      Believe me, if the Ash Grove were around, this would be one of our most
      amazing
      evenings. Unfortunately, you have to make a choice between one of the
      greatest
      bluegrass bands today, and one of the funniest, most musical and meaningful
      comedians
      you'll ever experience. I still can't make up my mind which to get to.
      Ed

      BOULEVARD MUSIC CONCERT BULLETIN
      4316 Sepulveda Boulevard, Culver City, CA 90230
      Phone (310) 398-2583 - BoulevardMusic.com <http://boulevardmusic.com/>
      Come down to the crossroads... Culver and Sepulveda

      <><><> BOULEVARD MUSIC CONCERT<><><>

      <><><>---<><><>---<><><>

      Saturday, December 1, 2012 Loafer's Glory - 8 pm
      Tickets $20.00 (On sale 11/17/2012)
      <http://www.mysticaudio.com/6Loafer%20Glory.jpg>
      Loafer's Glory

      Southern California has always been a haven for interested parties trying to
      find good live bluegrass, folk and blues. In the winter of February 2010,
      four players decided to form a new group with a direction combining the best
      of old-time and bluegrass music. These brave hearts have been playing
      acoustic music for the better part of 45 years, and found that this is
      indeed the time for another highly skilled acoustic band... "Loafer's
      Glory". Featuring Tom Sauber on fiddle and 5 string banjo, Patrick Sauber on
      5-string banjo, mandolin, and guitar, Bill Bryson on upright bass, and Herb
      Pedersen on guitar and banjo. Four players with incredible resumes that
      could fill a book.
      www.herbpedersen.com <http://www.herbpedersen.com/>

      <><><>-----------------------<><><>--------------------<><><>---------------
      --------<><><>

      PARLOR PERFORMANCES NOVEMBER UPDATE!
      entertaining ideas from the historical to the hysterical!
      Jeannine Frank * (310) 476-6735 * (310) 666-9066
      jeannine@... <mailto:ejeannine@...> *
      www.frankentertainment.com
      <http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001B-5CP5QFjUJNde39ucIGdf43SavmEVmFzjlmpu9LGPwA
      Xt0SjPmqZYO-NUxhwuKiaOhkYqs4p77GgqEAdxLaJ2yRang5HhLXrD2e2rc3xOzjfjNpF3X6lSNQ
      m0tlLcdP>

      Parlor Performances at Cornerstone Conservatory presents...

      An Evening with Singing Political Satirist ROY ZIMMERMAN

      PEACENICK -- THE HOLIDAY SHOW!

      Zimmerman displays a lacerating wit and keen awareness of society's

      foibles that bring to mind a latter-day Tom Lehrer. Los Angeles Times

      Roy Zimmerman color image
      <http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs005/1101944424998/img/109.jpg>

      Saturday, Dec. 1st at 7:30pm

      CORNERSTONE MUSIC CONSERVATORY, 2nd Floor

      12121 W. Pico Bl. * one door w. of Bundy * Lot of free parking!

      $25 / $20 for next 10 people to RSVP! * Cash at the door!

      _____