December issue of Change LInks

  • John Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2012
      The dynamite December issue of Change Links will be out
      Wednesday the mailing will be Thursday at Noon at the Peace Center,
      (come on by)

      We really need help in distribution especially the general Hollywood
      are and even the Valley and the South Bay

      John Johnson
      Change-Links Progressive Newspaper
      change-links@...
      http://change-links.org