Worker Safety and Nuclear Power

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2012
      Yesterday I ran across a very interesting documentary by a British television station, called "Nuclear Ginza."  It's about the behavior of TEPCO, and one of the most important issues it discusses is worker health and safety.  It really is a MUST SEE.
              "Nuclear Ginza - documentary." (1995)
              Pt. 1.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNq0qyQJ5xs (12 min.)
              Pt. 2.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7okfjwy4Vw (14 min.)