Value of goods greater then value or your labor

  • scotpeden@cruzio.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2012
      As I learned in the Security Business many years ago, the value of human
      life was zilch, the value of property was paramount. Body guards guard
      people, all other security institutions are there to protect property.

      Then I was having a conversation with some other people about the portable
      wealth system, where the value of goods is what controls an economy, not
      the value of your labor. before we had a portable wealth system
      implemented by the upper merchant class, our labor is what determined the
      value of items. Now supply and demand do, as it is used in our Portable
      wealth system.

      Then this was sent to me as a suppressed release that might have effected
      the outcome of the election. I get some winger stuff sent to me but I want
      to see what the facts are when I have original sources to read.

      BINGO! What we have here is a perfect example of lying with statistics,
      and showing that wealth is determined by goods, not your labor, though you
      may be employed, (or collecting a social security check for a few more
      months) and your labor is becoming more worthless daily, while the cost of
      goods net more profit to the supplier.

      47.1 Million Americans now on food stamps. The biggest single monthly
      serge in food stamp use was kept quiet until after the election.

      http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2012-11-10/foodstamps-surge-most-one-year-new-all-time-record-delayed-release

      And this link has a lot more easy to look at graphs showing what is
      happening.

      http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2012-11-02/and-not-so-pretty-record-low-rise-average-hourly-wages

      More people are on food stamps because their labor is now worth less to
      the employers as we compete against 3rd world nations for products they
      now make, that we use to, at a high enough wage level to live well. Now we
      can't live well and buy the same stuff as our wages have been destroyed
      while the value of stuff incresed. The increased profit is kept by those
      controlling the value of goods, while driving down the value of labor.

      A Consumer society, whose values are around stuff, and labor is worth less
      then goods we might manufacture. This is a portable wealth system where
      Countries are controlled via economic pressures.

      If we revolt and drag the politicians into the streets, those who created
      the troubles will surely fund us to put in another government even more
      benevolent to them.

      Forget the Corporates Puppets politicians for the most part, we have to go
      after the portable wealth people who insist their goods are more valuable
      then our labor. There in lies the need for a police state, to protect
      stuff.