Quote from ICH

  • scotpeden@cruzio.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 15, 2012
      "We need to take our country back from the avaricious corporatocracy
      that feeds on the War Economy. The War Machine has our leadership ,
      our Media and our very lives in its pocket. Everywhere health care,
      education, and fundamental human rights have suffered . We , as
      Americans and as members of the human race , must place Peace as our
      primary raison d'etre and begin the movement into an Age where
      violence is no more." - Barton Boyce
    • scotpeden@cruzio.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4, 2012
        "To ravage, to slaughter, to usurp under false titles, they call
        empire; and where they make a desert, they call it peace"
        - Gaius Cornelius Tacitus (ca. 56-ca. 117)

        <Galgacus, Caledonian chief, from Tacitus: Agricola, 30>

        Humm... sounds just like home to me............

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 24, 2012
          "There would be an end of war and preparations for war if the cost were
          borne by those responsible for war. There would be an end of armaments and
          preparedness if incomes and inheritances and the landed estates of the
          feudal classes paid for the protection which their privileges enjoy.

          War and preparations for war are possible only because the ruling classes
          are able to shift a great part of the cost onto the poor by indirect
          taxation and loans. War expenditures are tolerated only because the
          burdens are concealed in the increased cost of the things people consume.

          "The art of plucking the goose without making it cry out" has been deve!
          loped to a high state of perfection at the hands of the war makers." -
          Frederic Clemson Howe - (1867-1940)
        • scotpeden@cruzio.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 16, 2012
            We are a growing group of concerned citizens who refuse to accept the
            propaganda that is pumped out each day by our government and presented to
            us as news by a compliant mainstream media.

            Sometime we need real courage to face the days news and it often breaks
            our heart to witness acts of war disguised as humanitarian actions.
            However, we remain tireless and persistent in our pu rsuit of justice for
            all who inhabit this earth. We need to take our country back from the
            avaricious corporatocracy that feeds on the War Economy. The War Machine
            has our leadership , our Media and our very lives in its pocket.
            Everywhere health care, education, and fundamental human rights have
            suffered . We, as Americans and as members of the human race , must place
            Peace as our primary raison d'etre and begin the movement into an Age
            where violence is no more. - Barton Boyce
            ***
            Defund the Bastards.
            Know who is benefiting from your every purchase.

            Recycled and used do not contribute the the profits of the Corporations
            that use their gains to purchase legislation against us.

            It was shown over a decade ago that only a 15% change in shopping habits
            by every American, would leave these corporations without the profits to
            buy legislation and politicians that work agasint us. I easily changed
            where 40% of my spending goes.

            Every single dollar these people use agasint us, COMES FROM US.