England?/UK?/Great Britain?

  • Scott Peden
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2011
      I want to see a part II, the ex Colonies as they became Empire, done
      much in the same manner.

      Then we can add in France, Spain, Duetschlend (only Engrish speakers
      call it Germany) and might as well make the Roman Empire look benovelant
      in its' destruction of it's known world, in much the same manner.