[LAAMN-ANN] 2000 Hollywood Film Festival

  • Hollywood Film Festival
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2000
      For Immediate Release

      CALL FOR ENTRIES: http://www.callforentries.com

      4th ANNUAL HOLLYWOOD FILM FESTIVAL(R) - Aug. 3 to 7, 2000

      Access to Agents, Distributors, Executives and Financiers.

      Conferences - Screenings - Market - Parties - Gala Ceremony

      http://www.hollywoodfestival.com - DEADLINE: MARCH 31st - SUBMIT NOW!

      Our finalist films have been picked up by companies such as
      HBO, Miramax, Indican Pictures, Seventh Art Releasing and
      Starz among others. HFF's Special Issue in the Hollywood
      Reporter is sent to 125,000 industry professionals.
      http://www.submitfilms.com

      We showcase domestic and international feature films,
      shorts, documentaries and animation. Our program consists
      of Children Cinema, Digital Cinema, European Cinema, Latin
      Cinema, Online Cinema and Young Filmmakers Cinema. Prizes
      include financial awards and packages of goods and services.

      The Hollywood Film Festival gives filmmakers the opportunity
      to access potential buyers/partners for their project(s).
      During the Festival the Hollywood Film Conference(TM)
      includes more than 100 panelists from the Hollywood
      community - agents, directors, producers, studio executives,
      cinematographers, distributors, casting directors, editors,
      etc. Last year 25 presidents of studios, production companies
      and agencies participated in our panels. The trade paper
      "Daily Variety" calls the Hollywood Film Conference(TM)
      "Second to none." We have 20 executives from distribution
      companies on our Board of Advisors.

      The Festival chairs and co-chairs include Tony Bill, John
      Briley,James Caan, James Cameron, Martha Coolidge, Wes
      Craven, Richard Donner, Moctesuma Esparza, Laifun Chung,
      Gene Hackman, Debra Hill, Arthur Hill, Peter Hyams, Norman
      Jewison, Val Kilmer, Ted Kotcheff, Martin Landau, Mimi
      Leder, Jack Lemmon, Penny Marshall, Paul Mazursky, David
      Permut, Fred Roos, Mark Rydell, John Schlesinger, Tom
      Schulman, Quentin Tarantino, Irwin Winkler, and James Woods
      among many other Hollywood notables.

      DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES: MARCH 31, 2000. SUBMIT NOW!
      http://www.callforentries.com

      For more information visit our website at:
      http://www.hollywoodfestival.com

      Hollywood Film Festival
      433 N. Camden Dr., Ste. 600,
      Beverly Hills, CA 90210
      awards@...
      Fax: 310.475.0193

      -30-

      for the first time, set the "Delivery Mode" to "Read On The Web Only")
      Questions/Problems: Send email to <worker-laamn-announce@...>