A Night of Great Music ~ Wednesday, December 10th, 7:00 PM ~ To Raise Funds for Amnesty International ~ At the Side Bar in Glendale ~ With Maria Armoudian, Element Band, Gor & Elon

  • Frank Dorrel
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2008
      A Night of Great Music

      with

      Maria Armoudian, Element Band, Gor & Elon

      To Raise Funds for Amnesty International

      on the

      60th Anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights

      Wednesday, December 10th, 7:00 PM

      at the

      Side Bar

      1114 N. Pacific, Glendale 91202

      Tickets are $25

      For more information or to buy tickets call Maria Armoudian at: 818-832-1127

      or go to:

      http://www.itsmyseat.com/DisplayEvent.html?sse=783920

      Message below from Maria Armoudian

      Dear Friends,

      Please join me, Element Band, Gor and Elon for a night of great music on
      the

      60th Anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights as we raise

      funds for Amnesty International as part of its Small Places Tour.

      The event is on Wednesday, December 10th at 7:00 PM

      at the Side Bar at 1114 N. Pacific in Glendale.

      All proceeds from this event go to Amnesty International.

      This Amnesty International tour, for which we are a part, is inspired by

      Eleanor Roosevelt's call for 'concerted citizen action' in her famous
      "human

      rights have to matter in small places" speech exactly 50 years ago.

      If you would like to come, please get advance tickets at:

      http://www.itsmyseat.com/DisplayEvent.html?sse=783920

      If the link does not work, the ticketing agency is: www.itsmyseat.com
      <http://www.itsmyseat.com/>

      and you can go to December 10th to click on the event.

      Maria Armoudian

      Armoudian@...

      www.armoudian.com <http://www.armoudian.com/>

      Commissioner