Obama/ICE Raids?? Meeting today in LA!

  • Ron Gochez
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2008
      Please re-post and spread the word! We must ALL fight the ICE Raids!!

      Today, November 5th, 2008, the world now knows that Obama will be the next President of the Imperialist Empire. Come and join the Frente Contra las Redadas and Union del Barrio as we give our analysis of the outcome and what it means for undocumented people. We clearly understand that both the Democrats (like the Republicans) are enemies of the working class and that they have NOT promised to stop the terrorist ICE (Migra) Raids that will CONTINUE to separate families in our communities. With this realization, we will continue to educate and organize in our communities to protect our people! At the same time, we will pressure the Obama administration to bring "change" by stopping the ICE Raids!

      The MIGRA
      (ICE) is incrementing their Raids in our communities!!! We have to
      build up the resistance so that we can eventually kick them out of our communities! The country's economy is going down the tubes but
      they seem to have plenty of $$$ for more ICE Raids!!!

      If you are SERIOUS about organizing against the Migra (ICE), join the
      Frente Contra las Redadas!

      Next FCR General Meeting: Wednesday, November 5, 2008! 6:00PM

      On Wednesday, November 19th, 2008 we will have another
      Community Forum that will take place at Santee Education Complex at 6:00PM. We will have lawyers to educate our community
      about their rights!

      On Sunday, December 7, 2008 we will be sending a delegation to San Ysidro, CA to support the protest at the US/Mexican border to denounce the nearly 5,000 deaths caused by the border and to also denounce the closing of Border Field State Park!

      On Wednesday December 10th, 2008 on International Human Rights Day, we will be leading a march and vigil that will start at the Placita Olvera Church and end at the Downtown LA Federal Building! This action will start at 5:00PM in front of the Placita Church! Come help out!! We are ALL busy people but if we don't stand up for our community, who will?? Let's get to work!? We have to organize in our communities!?

      Meetings are open to everyone! See you at the meeting!

      What:??? General Meeting: Frente Contra las Redadas- South Central (323-602-3425)

      When:?? Wednesday, November 5th, 2008 6:00PM

      Where:? Santee Education Complex (1921 Maple Ave. LA, CA 90011) Washington/Maple (in the Cafeteria)

      Who:???? Everyone who wants to organize against the Migra Raids is welcomed

      Why:???? Because the ICE/Migra continues to terrorize our communities and we need to be organized to be
      able to defend our communities from deportations/ family separations.

      Ron Gochez

      Social Justice Educator/Community Organizer

      Frente Contra las Redadas- South Central

      Union Del Barrio- Los Angeles!

      Base Tierra y Libertad!

      Check out some pictures from the Frente Contra las Redadas Dia de los Muertos event!!

      After a VERY successful event on Wednesday, Oct. 29, 2008 to educate
      our community about thier rights, we invite you to join us as we plan
      the next events! We need a lot of help so contact us if you have any questions!!

      http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d61/mexicanoatucla/?action=view¤t=CIMG1317.jpg

      http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d61/mexicanoatucla/?action=view¤t=CIMG1316.jpg

      http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d61/mexicanoatucla/?action=view¤t=CIMG1315.jpg

      http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d61/mexicanoatucla/?action=view¤t=CIMG1318.jpg