SUNDAY PROGRESSIVES PICNIC

  • John Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 12:49 PM
      From: "Tobi Dragert" <tdragert@...>

      Subject: SUNDAY PROGRESSIVES PICNIC

      REMINDER: Sunday, 1-4 pm is your chance to meet and greet other
      progressives and progressive groups around Los Angeles -- let's thank
      each other, get to know each other, and maybe ... YIKES ... even do a
      little work together!!

      Each group will have 5 min to tell about itself and its goal -- my
      bet is there's plenty to be learned about hardworking, dedicated
      people fighting the good fight around town.

      Join us -- at Plummer Park in West Hollywood

      see attached flyer for details --

      Please e-mail me with any questions at all.

      SEE YOU THERE!

      Tobi Dragert
      Los Angeles Impeachment Center

      John Johnson