Cacerolazo Los Angeles - Solidarity with the struggle in Argentina

  • Connie White
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2002

      -----Original Message-----
      From: John A Imani [mailto:jaimani@...]
      Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2002 11:00 AM
      To: Connie White
      Subject: FW: [S29] Cacerolazo Los Angeles - Solidarity with the struggle in Argentina

      ----- Message -----
      Sent: 1/28/02 11:00:17 PM

      Argentina Solidarity Committee _Los Angeles_ will be participating by organizing a local Cacerolazo in support of the struggle of the Argentine working class and people, on Saturday (10 am - 13 pm) at the Argentine Consulate in Los Angeles:

      Consulado General de le República Argentina
      5055 Wilshire Boulevard, Oficina 210
      Los Angeles, CA 90036
      Phone (323) 954-9155 - Fax (323) 934-9076
      http://www.consuladoargentino-losangeles.org