Fwd: radio interviews on Aguayos, GIs, vets, and military families 3

  • Michael Novick
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2007
      From: "Susan Galleymore" <sgalleymore@...>

      Hello all,

      On Monday March 5, from 2 - 3pm on FM 98.1, KZSU Stanford's "What's
      goin' on?" we'll interview Helga Aguayo, wife of conscientious
      objector, Agustin Aguayo whose court martial begins in Germany on
      Tuesday. For our International Women's Day segment we're hoping to
      air our special correspondent, Karen Button, from Amman, Jordan on
      what's goin' on over there.

      Listen to recent KZSU Stanford Radio interviews with:

      * Iraq War against War (IVAW) vets Joe Hatcher, Jeff Inglehart and Thom Cassidy
      * Jeff Paterson of Courage to Resist speaking about Lt. Ehren
      Watada's first court martial
      * Isa Eric Shaw's spoken word poetry

      These are archived at Radio4all.net. Go to www.radio4all.net and
      search on What's goin' on? or click via:
      http://www.radio4all.net/index.php?op=workroom&nav=&session=54289b55431725b546b2296b1ebcf1cc

      Tune in to FM 98.1 on your radio dial or stream from your computer at
      http://kzsulive.stanford.edu/ and select your download rate. Mondays
      from 2 - 3 at FM 98.1.

      All interviews are archived on radio4all.net and are also linkable
      from MotherSpeak's home page: www.motherspeak.org.

      Again, if you have special goin's on you'd like to publicize, send me
      an email for our calendar of events. If you know progressive voices
      that should be shared introduce us....
      And, please forward this email to anyone who you think should be in the loop
      thanks
      /susan galleymore
      MotherSpeak (www.motherspeak.org)
      Courage to Resist (www.couragetoresist.org)
      GI Rights Hotline (www.girights.org)

      The average US Credit Score is 675. The cost to see yours: $0 by
      Experian.