Happy New Year Justice

  • John Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2001
      Yes, we progressives can to take a fresh look, a new deep breath, a fresh
      start going into another year for Justice as the current issue of Change
      Links says.

      Justice in our own lives, they always seems to be something. Justice in
      the lives of people we know. Those getting oppressed and screwed in one
      way or another need our help.

      Justice for those in L.A. who find themselves under the heels of someone or
      something. In the criminal justice system, in the health care system, on
      jobs, dealing with lose.

      Justice for those that cannot fight anymore, victims.

      Justice for those around the world, especially for those that are being
      hurt in the name of the nation we reside in.

      Yea, Happy New Year to you personally and Happy New Year if it means a
      renewed effort for Justice in all its meanings.

      John Johnson
      Change-Links Progressive Newspaper
      change@... or change-links@...
      http://www.change-links.org