32274RE: [LAAMN] traffic ticket

  • Frank Dorrel
    Feb 8, 2014

      I have to agree with what David Adelson said. John has done a major service for all of us in the LA Peace Movement for many years now. Not to mention that he had a heart attack a little over a year ago.

      So for John to ask for help from the people on this list isn’t a bad thing.

      In Peace,

      Frank Dorrel

      Publisher

      Addicted To War