32273Re: [LAAMN] traffic ticket

  • David Adelson
    Feb 8, 2014
      after decades of service to the progressive community in maintaining change-links, at some personal cost to himself, i personally have no issue with john occasionally asking for help from the list he maintains.   i certainly don’t mind it as much as i mind abusive posts such as this one.  you are free to unsubscribe, and i suggest you do so.

      On Feb 8, 2014, at 6:27 AM, steve zrucky <stovitzrucky@...> wrote:

      please stop wasting our time on your personal crap

      On Friday, February 7, 2014 6:33 PM, John Johnson <change@...> wrote:
      i recently got a ticket at Berkeley and Glendale Blvd, in Echo Park. I
      was in a long line of cars to make a left turn. I finally got in the
      intersection. The light was about to change. I finally got to turn and I
      guess it was a minute after 4 PM and again I guess there was a sign
      saying no left turns there after 4 PM.
      I havent got the official letter from the state about it. At the least
      if I go to court it would be in Valley, right now they still want me in
      the Downtown Court. I see on the ticket you can wright your case with a
      check for the fine and they will decide. Does this work. thanks.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic