32272Re: [LAAMN] traffic ticket

  • steve zrucky
    Feb 8, 2014
      please stop wasting our time on your personal crap

      On Friday, February 7, 2014 6:33 PM, John Johnson <change@...> wrote:
      i recently got a ticket at Berkeley and Glendale Blvd, in Echo Park. I
      was in a long line of cars to make a left turn. I finally got in the
      intersection. The light was about to change. I finally got to turn and I
      guess it was a minute after 4 PM and again I guess there was a sign
      saying no left turns there after 4 PM.
      I havent got the official letter from the state about it. At the least
      if I go to court it would be in Valley, right now they still want me in
      the Downtown Court. I see on the ticket you can wright your case with a
      check for the fine and they will decide. Does this work. thanks.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic