31580The Homeless Bill of Rights ~ How You Can Help Make It Happen ~ Sunday, November 10th, 10:15 AM - 11:30 AM ~ At The Church In Ocean Park ~ Speaker Steve Clare - Executive Director of Venice Community Housing Corporation
- Nov 6, 2013
The Homeless Bill of Rights
How You Can Help Make It Happen!
Speaker Steve Clare
Executive Director of Venice Community Housing Corporation
Sunday, November 10th
10:15 AM – 11:30 AM
At The Church In Ocean Park
235 Hill Street, Santa Monica 90405
Parking in a small lot on Hill between 2nd and 3rd streets, or behind the restaurants on Main Street
The Homeless Bill of Rights establishes the following rights and
prohibits the enforcement of any local laws that violate these rights:
(1) The Right to move freely, rest, sleep, and pray in public spaces;
(2) The Right to occupy a vehicle;
(3) The Right to serve and eat food in public;
(4) The Right to legal counsel for infractions; and
(5) The Right to 24-hour access to existing hygiene facilities.
Questions Email: janetmckeithen@...