      From: Peoples' Action for Rights and Community <PeoplesARC@...>
      Sent: Sunday, October 27, 2013 2:13 AM
      Subject: fake "Earth First!er" undercover private spy Mark Kennedy at Italian animal rights meeting in July 2010, now working in Los Angeles

      On Saturday, October 26, 2013 1:17 PM, Jason <jason@...> wrote:

      Hi,
      I just uploaded this video below, about former UK undercover cop
          Mark Kennedy who spied on Earth First!, and now is a private
          corporate spy working in Los Angeles.

      "Earth First!er" undercover private spy Mark Kennedy at Italian animal
      rights meeting in July 2010
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBx38iZ14nc

      Published on Oct 25, 2013
      British undercover police spy Mark Kennedy appears to have targeted Earth
      First! beginning in 2003. Here is a detailed chronology of Kennedy's
      activities:
      http://www.powerbase.info/index.php/Mark_Kennedy:_A_chronology_of_his_activities

      According to the Powerbase web-site and reports in the Guardian,
              at the time of this animal rights meeting in Italy in 2010,
              Kennedy was no longer a police officer, and may well have been
              working with Global Open, a private security firm with
              pharmaceutical company clients, known for targeting animal
              rights activists. Background here:
      http://www.powerbase.info/index.php/Mark_Kennedy#Global_Open_and_Tokra

      Can you please pass on to your friends and contacts in either animal
      rights groups or Earth First!?

      That would be really cool. There is also more info about our work exposing
      these undercover secret police in our film Spied Upon, here:
      http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/spied-upon?c=activity

      Thanks and best wishes!

      --
      Jason Kirkpatrick