31300Tune in tonight to Move to Amend Reports for an update

  • scotpeden
    Oct 3, 2013
      Subject: Tune in tonight to Move to Amend Reports for an update
      From: "Move to Amend" <info@...>
      Date: Thu, 3 October, 2013 10:24 am
      To: "Michael Scott Peden" <scotpeden@...>

      A MESSAGE FROM THE MOVE TO AMEND CAMPAIGN
      The Campaign to End Corporate Personhood and Demand Real Democracy
      -=-=-

      Michael Scott -

      Want to get the latest news about Move to Amend?

      Our National Director, Kaitlin Sopoci-Belknap, will be the guest on Move
      to Amend Reports (our weekly internet radio show) tonight - Thursday,
      October 3 at 5pm Pacific / 8pm Eastern.

      At 5pm Pacific / 8pm Eastern, click this link to tune-in and get the
      lowdown on all things Move to Amend: http://blogtalkradio.com/movetoamend
      <http://blogtalkradio.com/movetoamend>.

      This is a call-in show so you'll be able to ask questions by calling us at
      (646) 652-2345 and pressing 1 to let the hosts know you want to
      participate.

      This show and all other shows are archived here:
      http://blogtalkradio.com/movetoamend
      <http://blogtalkradio.com/movetoamend>.

      We hope you'll join us!
      p. Ashley Sanders, Daniel Lee, David Cobb, Egberto Willies, George
      Friday, Jerome Scott, Kaitlin Sopoci-Belknap, Laura Bonham, Nancy Price,
      Richard Monje

      Move to Amend National Leadership Team

      -=-=-
      Move to Amend - PO Box 610, Eureka, CA 95502, United States
      This email was sent to scotpeden@.... To stop receiving emails:
      -=-=-