28286The list of Democrats who signed letter opposing Social Security cuts

  • scotpeden@cruzio.com
    Dec 20, 2012
      "Under long standing Federal law, Social Security IS NOT PART OF THE
      FEDERAL BUDGET AND CANNOT CONTRIBUTE TO THE FEDERAL DEFICIT."

      More about that in the 4 paragraphs of this letter.
      Now ask yourself, will your Democratic President respect that, much less
      your Congressperson or Senator?

      Obama's been saying he wanted to cut SS since 2009.

      I noted only one of my local California MIC, Perpetual War, Police State
      Democrats signed this.

      Last week, 102 Democrats in the House co-signed a letter saying that
      they will oppose any deficit reduction package that includes cuts to
      Social Security benefits.

      But that was before President Obama caved on his promise to protect
      Social Security benefits.

      Here is the link to the list.
      It is a PDF file and will open in Acrobat or other PDF app.

      http://ellison.house.gov/images/Boehner%20Letter.pdf

      See if your congress critter is on the list.

      - Gary