New poll for la_boquilla_community_association

  • la_boquilla_community_association@yahoog
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2006
      la_boquilla_community_association group:

      Do people think that we should all agree to a few rules with respect to developing our properties in La Boquilla?

      If so, which of the following rules--if any--do you think are good ideas? Note that you can vote for more than one.

      o All roof should be required to be covered in thatch so as to blend in to the local environment.
      o All electric (and other) cables should be required to be run underground.
      o People should not be allowed to build more than 300m2 (3000 ft2) of construction for each 25x50m lot.
      o People should not be allowed to build high walls or use barbed wire along the road.
      o None of the above

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • la_boquilla_community_association@yahoog
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 24, 2006
        la_boquilla_community_association group:

        Which of the following do you think are priorities for our community association over the next 12 months?

        o Common solution to provide electricity.
        o Road maintenance.
        o Cell phone tower and Internet access.
        o Negotiating a common plan with a potable water supplier.
        o Improvements to Beach area..
        o Reasonable rules for development of properties (e.g. thatch roofs, house size/height).
        o Establish a more formal Community Association (annual meeting, officers, dues/budget...).

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!