Contact with Jose

  • theresa sergneri
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2006
      Ivan
      Thankyou so much for your reply. I need to have Jose call or agree to send
      the origional copy of our Constancia De Posesion as all we have now is a
      faxed copy with the prior owner on it. My phone number is 415 1549141 and
      the address is Theresa Sergneri. Cjon de Landin #16, El Tecolote, San Miguel
      de Allende,GT C.P.37700. I hope to be coming to Boquilla in January and it
      would be good to have the paper work in good order. My Spanish isnt very
      good especially on the phone so feel free to explain the situation to Jose
      and pass the address on to him. Let me know how this goes. How is the
      weather and life at the beach? Thankyou so much again for your reply.
      Sincerly
      Theresa