MORE SNOW IN LOUISVILLE KY

  • k4sfc@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 9, 2010
      6" of fresh snow here and STILL snowing. Forecast is 3 more inches by tomorrow. No motorcycle ride today!
    • Ben Wells
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 9, 2010
        You Know SomeThing ? I Get So Many E-Mail's.......It Often Take's  Me A While to Figure Out Who'm Thay Are From When They Hav'ent Been  Signed...We See  on the Telly That  You All Have  More Than Your Shair of the White Stuff..Ben  Wells,

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 9, 2010
          Actually, I didn't send you the email. It was sent to you because of the selection you made on your set-up. All I did was post it to the LaRochelle Yahoo web site. And it shows who I am THERE! Change your email selection on the web site if you have a problem.
          > You Know SomeThing ? I Get So Many E-Mail's.......It Often Take's Me A While to Figure Out Who'm Thay Are From When They Hav'ent Been Signed...We See on the Telly That You All Have More Than Your Shair of the White Stuff..Ben Wells,

        • Bruce
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 9, 2010
            My wife broke her leg the last snow storm, and just got her home last night. We had 4 inches last night, and I am tired of this crap0. Too much snow for Tennessee. I am ready for Spring.