[LAR] LA River Books?

  • Linton, Joe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 1999
      Hello River List ---

      I received a request (below) for a list of books on the LA River. I
      don't think that that one great book about the mighty LA has been written
      yet, but there are a number of published sources that have good information
      in a chapter or two (such as Mike Davis' Ecology of Fear). Anyone out there
      who is aware of good books (or magazines, publications, etc.) about our LA
      river, please post your recommendations to the list server.

      Joe

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/la-river-discuss