Re: [LAR] Two Arroyo Seco Posts Now Open

  • Richard Risemberg
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2007
      Tim--

      Rick Risemberg here; I interviewed with you for the watershed
      coordinator position a while back but didn't get it.

      I've been running my own business lately but it hasn't taken off to
      the point that it requires me full time (though it's making a decent
      profit; I'm designing and producing bicycle knickers that pass as
      street or even office clothing for bicycle commuters who just don't
      do spandex).

      Cut to the chase: I'd be interested in that 30 hour/week position if
      it could happen in three 10-hour days; let me know if that's
      possible, and I'll apply formally.

      Thanks,

      Rick Risemberg

      --
      Richard Risemberg
      http://www.bicyclefixation.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2007
        Sorry, folks, last post was meant to go straight to Tim. Apologies
        to all.

        Rick