Hi Doug, I could be interested in such a workshop. Beverly would not find it useful. Two days would probably be enough to absorb at one time.mcoopernm3
Greetings, Tonight at the LAPC meeting I introduced the idea of inviting Glenn Randall back for a multi-day workshop on advanced post processing using LR anddougcoombs
John is also planning to bring in his star tracking mount for camera and tripod and discuss it.dougcoombs
LAPC and LAAUG are open to all with an interest in photography, primarily digital. We meet the 1st & 3rd Tuesdays of most months from 7-9 PM, upstairs in Fuller Lodge. Subscribe to this group for email reminders and/or check here for the latest.
LAAUG Joint Meeting With PEEC at PEEC 7 PM - August 1
- “How to Photograph the August 21, 2017, Solar Eclipse with a normal camera” led by Rick Wallace
LAPC August 15 - Fuller Lodge 7 PM
- Scott Valentine will discuss studio photography with cell phone cameras, he will be bringing various lighting and equipment with him
- Photo sharing
Glenn Randall Milky Way Workshop
- Saturday, September 16, 2017, from 1 p.m. to 11 p.m., and Sunday, September 17, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Field work will be at the Dennis Harris Ranch
- Class work location TBD but expected to be Fuller Lodge
LAPC September 19 - Fuller Lodge 7 PM
- Glenn Randall Workshop Summary
- Photo Mechanic John
- Photo Sharing
Potential Field Trips
- Chama for fall colors, early October
- San Luis Valley NWR Complex: Alamosa, Monte Vista and Baca National Wildlife Refuges summer/fall
- Bosque del Apache NWR, proposing December 8-10
- Jul 21, 2010
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.