Poster For Show

  • dougcoombs
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 17, 2012
      I distributed a number of posters today:

      - Coffee Booth
      - Library (4)
      - Teen Center
      - Film Festival
      - KRSN
      - Aquatic Center
      - Aspen Copies
      - 2 to Charles for Hot Rocks and LANL Cafeteria
      - Radio Shack
      - Village Arts
      - Fuller Lodge Art Center

      There are still a couple left and I'm sure there are more places available. Smiths, Starbucks and LANB didn't have any room on their boards. I'll be gone for the weekend but if you are willing to distribute some next week please email me and we can work it out.

      KRSN will put us on their Community Calendar starting next week and they are interviewing me Friday morning, March 2.

      We have about 20 entries so far but normally we get quite a few the last week before the show. Please send yours sometime next week.

      Doug
    • dougcoombs
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 10, 2013
        I need a volunteer who is free during the day to print and distribute the poster for the show. I've updated the poster Corinna made last year to reflect current dates. Normally we distribute it to at least:
        - LANB LA and WR
        - Library and Senior Center via Carol Meine
        - LANL Cafeteria
        - LANL Hot Rocks
        - Teen Center
        - Village Arts
        - Art Center

        Please let me who can do this.

        Thanks,
        Doug
      • Martin Cooper

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 19, 2013
            That would be great Martin. You can pull the full resolution .jpg from http://dougsview.com/lapc/poster2013.jpg. Normally we get two sizes, 8.5x11 and 11x17.

            Thanks

            --------------------------
            Doug Coombs
            http://dougsview.com

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 21, 2013
              Hi Doug,

                  I learned at the meeting that Aspen Copies can produce the poster.  I got them printed and put them up at all the places you suggested:

              - LANB LA and WR - 1 small at each
              - Library and Senior Center via Carol Meine - Carol was not working today, but I left 3 large and 3 small to be given to her
              - LANL Cafeteria - 1 small
              - LANL Hot Rocks - 1 small
              - Teen Center -1 large
              - Village Arts - 1 large
              - Art Center - 1 large

                  I have a few left if you have further suggestions.  Otherwise, I will bring them on March 2.

              Cheers,
              Martin