The Cuddlers need a beatboxer!

  • mavrunner6
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2013
      Hi!

      I'm a member of The Cuddlers A Cappella Ensemble and we have an opening for an excellent beatboxer. While we are currently an all-male group composed of gay men, we are open to having any qualified beatboxers try out.

      We've performed on NBC's "The Winner Is" and on two VH1 "Do Something Awards" singing backup for "fun." and Sara Bareilles. Our other gigs include outreach appearances in schools and high profile political events (i.e. singing for Senator Feinstein and Assembly Speaker John Perez).

      The group started as a group of friends from the Gay Men's Chorus of LA, and has, after nearly three years, grown into a tight group of friends who perform at high profile events throughout Los Angeles. We plan to record our EP this year. You can find out more about our group here: www.cuddlersmusic.com

      If anyone is interested, please contact us at info@...

      Thanks!
      Steve