Sally Tomatoes Women's A Capella Choir Auditions

  • thesallytomatoes
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2013
      The Sally Tomatoes Women's A Capella Choir is holding auditions for our fall season.

      We are currently seeking 3 to 4 new women to join our group. Auditioning both sopranos and altos. Reading music is a plus, but not required. We currently practice once a week in the evenings and every other weekend (about 6 rehearsals per month in Beverly Hills).

      We are all women who have sang at the collegiate level and still enjoy keeping active singing as a hobby.

      Please visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSallyTomatoes to see some of our past performances.

      For audition information please contact us at thesallytomatoes@... or on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TheSallyTomatoes

      Thank you!