Blindside Auditions

  • Sean P. Gorecki
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2013
      Blindside is looking for singers!

      Blindside is a four-man a cappella group, looking to fill out our lineup. We
      focus on contemporary rock/pop covers, but we're not going to shy away from
      the right classics or comedy tunes, as long as they form part of a cohesive
      set. Depending on the gig, we'll pepper our shows with originals as well.

      What we�re looking for:
      Talented male singers of any vocal range - we'll know the right fit when
      we hear it. Strong solo chops need to be balanced against the ability to
      pull back into the chord and harmonize with the whole. While not
      essential, arranging ability, basic music theory and previous a cappella
      experience is a definite plus. Most important is attitude. We�re looking
      for members who have a strong work ethic and are passionate about their
      craft, but who enjoy singing on street corners or in restaurants for no
      other reason than it's fun.

      Time commitment:
      Blindside will rehearse at least once a week for three hours or twice a
      week for two hours each. Schedule to be determined based on
      availability. Must
      be flexible for gigging since that will be a focus of the group. Pay will
      only come from paid performances.

      Interested? Contact us with the following:
      * Basic info about yourself and experience
      * Photo
      * Audio or video sample of you singing.

      Audition and callback day/time TBD. Probably mid-to-late August.

      Contact: blindsideguys@...

      We look forward to hearing from you!