Frequency is looking for a new member!

  • Griffon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25 2:55 PM
      Frequency A cappella is an award-winning vocal band based out of Orange County and we are looking for a new face (and the voice that goes along with it). Basses to Sopranos and everything in between. Comfortable with harmonies and reading music required, sight-reading skills are a strong plus. Come be a part of our vocal family!

      Must be available to rehearse weekly and to gig. We are a semi-pro community-based group which means we will occasionally perform for money, but we will also take gigs that support our community and increase our exposure.

      Inquire for auditions with tom.keyes@....