Show on Sunday!

  • Sean P. Gorecki
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15 8:08 PM
      Greetings!

      I wanted to let everyone know that my award-winning a cappella group,
      Veritas, will be performing this sunday, may 19th, at Dragonfly in L.A. We
      have some new material that we'd love you all to hear! And event will be
      on our Facebook page soon if it's not up already. (
      www.facebook.com/veritasacappella )

      Tickets are $13 at the door but are cheaper in advance online. You can
      purchase tickets at www.aftonshows.com/veritas .

      This is a new venue for us and it's through a new booking company. We'd
      like to show them that they'll want to bring us back and book us for other
      shows. The more people we bring in, the better. We haven't done a show
      like this in months, so for those who have seen us before, come get your
      Veri-fix on Sunday! For those who haven't yet seen us live, please come to
      support me and us.We've got some great music planned!

      Best,

      ~Sean~
      Sean P. Gorecki
      Music Director for Veritas