Looking for a 1st Soprano, 1st Tenor, Beatboxer for our A cappella group!!

  • ctj22001
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26 10:01 AM
      If you missed the auditions that Michael and I had for our a cappella group, we have two more rounds of auditions coming up!! The next two Saturdays!! So, you have two more opportunities!! They will be held out in Ontario, Ca.

      We are still looking for a 1st Soprano, 1st Tenor and Beat boxer for our a cappella group!! If you know anyone who would be perfect in one of those spots, or if you would like to try out for a spot, let us by emailing your resume, headshot and request for a time slot to blowbyblowproductions@.... Thank you!!