THE SING-OFF IS BACK AND WE NEED A BEATBOXER!!!

  • ctj22001
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2013
      SLOTS ARE RUNNING OUT BUT WE NEED THE BEST!!!! We are starting a vocal group that will sing original songs as well as originally interpreted cover mash-ups AND HOPEFULLY MAKE THE DEADLINE TO COMPETE IN ABC'S ACAPPELLA COMPETITION SHOW "THE SING-OFF!!!! The style of music is primarily contemporary pop with a blend of multiple genres. PLEASE,serious inquiries only. A talented, committed, experienced and open minded singer with a sense of humor is a MUST. In the beginning we will perform primarily in the SoCal region. The groups' total size will range from 6 to 9 members. The preferred age range is 22 to 39. Below is a list of prerequisites:

      -MUST HAVE GREAT SENSE OF RHYTHM/TIMING (for choreography and keeping good tempo) -MUST BE ABLE TO MAINTAIN A STEADY BEAT THROUGH AN ENTIRE SONG. -MUST HAVE GREAT FREESTYLE ABILITY -MUST BE ABLE TO PROVIDE PERCUSSION FOR A BROAD RANGE OF GENRES AND STYLES.

      Consideration Pluses: -Sight-reading -Prior professional performance experience -Vocal Arranging -Instrumentalists -Choreographer -Musical Transcribing

      Auditions will be conducted in Ontario, CA starting Saturday March 23. Send an email to Chris and Michael(blowbyblowproductions@...) to schedule an appointment. Thank you for your interest.