$$Need a group to sing for my anniversary$$

  • Tim
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2013
      I'm looking for an Acapella group to come and sing for my 6th year wedding anniversary. It's a surprise for my wife. The song is "Bless the broken road" by Rascal Flatts (this was our wedding song). The date will be on April 21st 2013 (on a Sunday). Please send me a link if you have a recording of your group singing this song. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thank you, and have a great day!