A cappella Auditions!!!

  • ctj22001
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2013
      We are starting a professional vocal group that will sing original songs as well as originally interpreted cover mash-ups. The style of music is primarily contemporary pop with a blend of multiple genres. PLEASE, serious inquiries only. Talented, committed, experienced and open minded singers who can BLEND well are a MUST. In the beginning we will perform primarily in the SoCal region. The groups' total size will range from 6 to 9 members. The preferred age range is 22 to 39.

      Below is a list of prerequisites.

      Voices:
      Tenor (1 and/or 2)
      Alto (1 and/or 2)
      Soprano (1 and/or 2)
      VP (vocal percussionist)
      Skill Level:
      Must have at least solid relative pitch
      Must have strong harmonic blend and tonal memory
      Lead/soloist abilities
      Must have a comfortable sense of rhythm/ timing (for choreography and keeping good tempo)

      Consideration Pluses:
      Sight-reading
      Prior professional performance experience
      Vocal Arranging
      Instrumentalists
      Choreographer
      Musical Transcribing

      Auditions will be conducted in Ontario, CA starting Saturday March 23.

      Email us at blowbyblowproductions@... to schedule an appointment. Thank you!!

      -Please feel free to spread the word to anyone who you think should also audition, we would very much appreciate it, thank you!!:)