All-Female group looking for new members

  • shannonherber
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2013
      Super rad all-girl LA a cappella group now seeking additional members!

      The Sally Tomatoes are a group of like-minded ladies who love to sing together, but aren't
      *necessarily* looking for stardom. Experience in previous a cappella groups is
      super helpful, but not required. If you're a natural beat-boxer, even better!

      We're looking for alto 2's and soprano 2's but are willing to hear all vocal
      ranges. Auditions will be held in beginning to mid February in the Miracle Mile area, please
      e-mail thesallytomatoes@... with your vocal range and musical experience
      if interested.

      Check out our YouTube channel to see what we're all about at
      http://www.youtube.com/TheSallyTomatoes