Sing and write lyrics in Korean?

  • John Neal
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2012
      Passing on this e mail I received:-

      My name is Adam Le Blanc. Please see
      http://www.linkedin.com/pub/adam-le-blanc/7/186/a13

      I know you are one of the best in the business, so I thought I would reach out to you. I am not a singer myself but am looking for vocalists who can sing and write lyrics in Korean, who are based in Southern CA.

      I do A&R, and am on a KPOP compilation album that I am also co-writing & co-producing on. This is for the first KPOP sync album to be released and pushed to TV worldwide by an agency already committed to the project. With all the hype, it is set up to do very well. Nevertheless, I have been auditioning singers, and wanted to see if you could recommend one of your students if you have, or know anyone who can sing and write lyrics in Korean (some English). We are looking for male and female. This will be could be an ongoing thing, as we have more projects coming up, and primarily work with Korean, and Japanese projects. The pay is writers performance credit through PRO.

      Any recommendations would be helpful, and great opportunity for the right candidate.

      Appreciate your help on this!

      Thank you!

      Adam Le Blanc
      adam.leblanc@...