Bass needed for new South Bay A Cappella group

  • anaweez
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2012
      I'm starting a new a cappella group at El Camino College in Torrance. This mixed
      group of 10 singers consists of semi-pros, ECC students, and members of the
      surrounding community.

      We are looking for one more bass to add to our sound. Our music includes
      contemporary a cappella and vocal jazz.

      If you are a bass who lives in the area, and you're looking to join a fun new a
      cappella group, please email to set up an appointment for a short audition.

      More info:
      -Please prepare a short a cappella jazz standard or similar tune for the
      audition.
      -Music reading preferred, but not required for the right person.
      -Group meets Thursday nights at El Camino College in Torrance.

      Thanks!
      Anne Palmer