RE: [la-acappella] LIVE 365 A Cappella

  • Eric Mueller
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2001
      > http://www.live365.com/cgi-bin/directory.cgi?genre=search&
      > searchdesc=A%20Cappella
      >
      > I just found this Internet radio station!
      > Don't know if that link will work, but if it doesn't, check out
      > www.Live365.com and search for A Cappella Always
      > Great station!
      >
      > Mike Economou
      > The Perfect Gentlemen

      Hi all-- just a quick note, I set up that Live365 station to promote fun
      contemporary a cappella tunes and will be adding more tracks and updating
      the play list in about two weeks. Right now you'll hear maybe 15% The Bobs,
      15% Rockapella and the remaining 70% just a LOT of assorted talented groups.

      I'd also love to program more groups who may not be getting the kind of
      exposure they deserve so I wanted to extend an offer to everyone on this
      list: if you send me a CD of your group, I'll get some of your tracks on the
      playlist for the world to enjoy. (The CD doesn't need to be professionally
      pressed; you can burn the disc yourself, but it's important that I receive
      the songs on CD-- no cassettes!) My address is Eric Mueller, 8581 Santa
      Monica Bl. #477, Los Angeles, CA 90069-4120.

      Hope you enjoy the station!

      best,
      Eric (former tenor/baritone, "Press Any Key," Berkeley, CA)

      --
      Eric Mueller
      eric@...

      (323) 852-0883
      (323) 417-4900 fax

      Themepark
      a specialized web services company:
      frontend, backend, cotton candy, corn dogs

      http://www.themepark.com