Starting an Acapella group!

  • Tim
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2012
      Have you been trying to find a group to sing with? I'm looking to start an Acapella group (4-5 people). Needed are a strong bass, baritone, and 2nd tenor. We will practice in the San Fernando Valley area (Burbank/Glendale/North Hollywood areas) Mostly older doo-wop, and some contemporary songs. Email me if you're interested. This is your chance to start singing again!