Acapella group needed

  • Tim
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2012
      Hello to all you "Acapellians". I'm looking for an Acapella group
      (4-6 people) to sing a song for my 5th year wedding anniversary coming up in April 2012. The song is "Bless The Broken Road" by Rascal Flatts. It's gonna be a surprise to my wife, so keep it on the down-low! You can send me a link to your demo or Website. Let me know what your rates are as well. I will let you know the details of when and where if I choose your group. Thank you and have a nice day :)