Harmony Sweepstakes - where will it be?

  • ChristinaS
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 13, 2012
      Hi - trying to get tickets for the March 3rd event. The website shows Hermosa Beach Playhouse. When I call there they say it's at Redondo Beach. Redondo Beach says no.

      Anyone know for sure? Really want to get tickets!

      Thanks,
      Tina
    • Susie Cox
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 14, 2012
        For sure, it's at Hermosa.
        www.coastliners.org
        or call Donna (310) 539-9123

      • willhamblet
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 14, 2012
          Sorry for the confusion!!

          Go to the Harmony Sweeps site & click on the "Available Here" portion of
          "Tickets are $25 Available Here" OR phone 310-539-9123.

          Tickets are NOT available at the Hermosa Beach Playhouse!!

          Will