ANNOUNCING THE NEWEST BOB - ANGIE

  • Angela
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2011
      From Richard Bob Greene:

      ANNOUNCING THE NEWEST BOB - ANGIE

      As y'all have most likely read, Amy Bob is attending graduate school at Columbia University and writing Broadway musicals. While we're sad to see her move on and wish her only the best, we're absolutely thrilled to announce that Angie (Bob) Doctor is taking over the female chair in the Bobs.

      We've often worked with Angie on studio projects over the last ten or so years and couldn't be more pleased at the new dimensions she'll be bringing to live performances and upcoming recordings - Welcome!

      For more details and to hear some audio samples of Angie's singing please visit www.bobs.com - richard bob